5061: Music Database doesn't show all Data... (1 Viewer)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I dont see any error in logs, before Play Music plugin select:
    Code:
    [2021-01-09 23:51:04,097] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - MusicDatabase: GetSongsByFilter - SQL: select * from artist  order by strArtist asc, Filter: artist
    When play, the some:
    Code:
    [2021-01-09 23:51:44,124] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - MusicDatabase: GetSongsByFilter - SQL: select * from artist  order by strArtist asc, Filter: artist
    After switch to Home window and return to Music the some:
    Code:
    [2021-01-09 23:52:56,794] [Log    ] [MPMain   ] [DEBUG] - MusicDatabase: GetSongsByFilter - SQL: select * from artist  order by strArtist asc, Filter: artist
    Elements are loaded what happens if you just wait? :coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Very strange ... I can try add some debug info to Music plugin, but at evening or tomorrow :)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Yes, in Album Interpret too
    I tested and tested ... it seems that the problem is "bigger" the more counts there are... with View 528 (as first level is Index A-Z) A-Z shows most of the time correcty. But when entering a letter with many entries (e.g. letters A/E/U...), there are missing entries...

Sometimes it helps when I "recall" the active Music-View as shown here / sometimes not it helps not :confused::confused::confused: --> my confusion is perfect :ROFLMAO::confused::confused::confused:o_O
    14-16-51.png

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Too bad there are no errors in the log file, it is not clear why this happens, changes in the plugin has not been more than a year, changes were only in the database. But there just added fields. And the selection goes without errors. :coffee:

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I understand ... and agree ;)
    all I can say - on my side - no problems on MP 1.26 :coffee:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It's a silly idea, and it's pretty time-consuming and probably Internet traffic-wise.
    But if that doesn't scare you, then! On a machine with 1.27:
    • Close Mediaportal, delete both music databases. V13, and V14 (Don't forget to backup). :)
    • Start the Configurator, go to the music section and do a full scan. :coffee:
    • Once the scan is done, and all of yours (about a million tracks) will be added to the database. :whistle:
    • We check again. But preferably through WatchDog with the first option (without third-party plugins). And if it does not work, the logs collected by WatchDog in the forum :) :cool:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    no problems on MP 1.26
    I believe you, but judging by the source code, if there was any error, it would be in the log file.
    And since databases are different, then there is a chance that in 1.27 it somehow created wrong, or some other problem.
    If in 1.26 you have a database size of 150MB, then here I think it should be about 200MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom