A clock in the My Tv page? (1 Viewer)

pinkus

Portal Member
March 10, 2005
Maybe its just me but whenever I'm watching Tv I never seem to have a clock near by and don't really want to have to exit out to main page just to look at the time.

Is there anyway to get a clock put into the Mce skin on the main My Tv page? I realise that you can kinda get the time by looking how far the program is through but I'd prefur just to be able to look and get it straight away.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Country flag
    In the file mytvhome.xml in the mce skin add the lines in between other <control> </control> lines.

<control>
    <description>Time</description>
    <type>label</type>
    <id>201</id>
    <posX>270</posX>
    <posY>255</posY>
    <label>#time</label>
    <align>right</align>
    <font>font13</font>
    <textcolor>ffffffff</textcolor>
    </control>

You have to edit the x/y position and the size of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for your feedback!
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
    Replies
    Views
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
    P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
    Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
    Replies
    Views
    WedgeCan, Gcarr, I downloaded mc2xml.exe from the internet Archive link you provided and I now have Zap2It guide data again. Thanks for the link!!!
    WedgeCan, Gcarr, I downloaded mc2xml.exe from the internet Archive link you provided and I now have Zap2It guide data again...
    Starting on Oct 1st, MC2XML quit running for me. It now starts and then instantly silently exits. This happens on all three of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
    Replies
    Views
    i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
    i don't know if @Owlsroost can look this or @framug
    Hi, I've been using MP TV-Server for ages in and old windows 7 32-bit PC, and different dvb-x cards (t, s). Some months ago I...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom