January 2, 2006
TV-Server Version: SVN 16297
MediaPortal Version: SVN 16309
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP SP2
CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 @ 1.80GHz
HDD: 3 * 250GB WD2500KS
Memory: Corsair TwinX 2GB DDR2 6400
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3P (rev. 3.3)
Motherboard Chipset: Intel P965
Motherboard Bios: F5
Video Card: Galaxy GeForce 8600GT
1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV NOVA-T
1. TV Card Type: DVB-T
1. TV Card Driver: 3.4b

While testing a couple of the SVNs I noticed some small bugs, nothing major but since the Team is preparing for a final release it would be nice to see these bugs squashed!

First of all the 3D rotation on the music menu is broken. Start MP in basic home, press right or left several times and you see the icons move smoothly, now go into My Music, press right or left several times and you see that the icons overlap and look messy. I noticed in the changelog piba fixed the 3D home menu in 02/09/2007. I was waiting for him to do the same with the music menu but that never happened. piba work your voodoo magic one more time! :cool:

Ok I also noticed a small typo in the TV section, notice that I am using the latest TV server so I am unsure if this also occurs without it. Start MP, go to My TV, tune any channel and make the video fullscreen, press 'i' on the remote twice, go to Tuning Details. Here you will notice it says "Free or air?" which doesn't make much scenes, I assume its meant to say "Free to air?"
View attachment 12094

Last little thing is in the TV Guide section, start MP, go to My TV, go to TV Guide, tune any channel, MP will go to fullscreen, go back into TV Guide (by pressing back), hover over any channel and press 'i'. You will notice that the little screen in the bottom left is shifted and a play icon has appeared.
View attachment 12095

I have put up some pictures to help explain where the bugs are. I am not provided any log files as these bugs are cosmetic, but if anyone still requires them I can put them up. I know some of these bugs may seem trivial but it will help give MP a professional finish for its 0.2.3.0 release.

I would also like to thank all the developers for working on this amazing software, I have used MP for just over a year and its amazing to see how quickly it gets developed.
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom