A guide to stutter free playback with Reclock (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    There is currently an alternative to Reclock when it comes to MediaPortal: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...renderer-better-video-playback-quality-84441/

It still lacks few features when compared to Reclock and is beta but it is much more compatible with MediaPortal (it even works on live tv if you wont speed up / slow down the playback and your GPU HW clock is running quite close to the broadcaster's clock).

BlackdogZA

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has anyone had any issues with reclock using WASAPI and Mediaportal ? After playing a movie, I lose sound until I reboot

ugg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 14, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I tried one of these bundled recomended codec packs causes sound timing issues for every machine I try it on Vistax86 Wx86 W7x64 now 8 times out of 8.

Be very careful what you install codecs are not for the faint hearted

rlevis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 15, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I recently updated to a new version of Reclock and I can't get any onscreen displays for testing VSync, tearing etc. The usual hotkeys do nothing. I've checked these are correct in the settings. Double-clicking the green Reclock icon in the system tray shows the settings for about 1/4 of a second and disappears. I've got the DXVA option disabled. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom