A new topic for the website (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

When I look aroud the forum, I see a lot of links to plugins, bootscreens, beta-tests and other usefull files.

We could make a place, where people can down- and upload such files. It wold be easier to find somethink! 8)

PS.: I know, my english is very poor, I´m from germany! :oops:

L

liljohn

hi ldittmar,

I am currently working on a site for just that purpose. (http://www.dungawa.com - pronounced dung-a-wa)
As soon as I get it going I will be needing some help to get it running just right, so any help would be greatly appreciated...

thanks,
lil'john

R

rhubarb

Having a special upload/download site is a good idea.

But whether we have that or not, I think there should be a plug-ins page on the main Media Portal website which has links to the most popular plug-ins.

This page could be simply maintained by the webmaster, nothing fancy.
Also there should be a link from the site navigation menu.

Note that GBPVR had such a page, then moved it all to the wiki - which is another good possibility

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update Bass...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
Thanks for this new release of MP. The link on the presentation page of the new version is incorrect. It goes on the MP 1.24 thread.
We have just released MediaPortal 1.25 Final - Summer 2020 Edition Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-4966] - Update...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom