A question about the future of this nice client (1 Viewer)

yhwman

July 21, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi there,

I've just got this client working and it's almost exactly what I'm looking for, which is basically, a digiguide type frontend that lets me manage recording schedules. Are there future plans to add this kind of functionality to this client? Even being able to right click on the EPG view to schedule a recording would be awesome!

Thanks, Yhwman

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I agree here.
    The standalone TV client is almost perfect.
    I think a little bit of tweaking should make it a very viable alternative to the full blown MP application.
    Then it would be great in an MP TV server household that may have one or two old PC's lying around.

It's just a pity I have no idea how to do ths myself ;-)

Atreidez

Portal Member
    January 4, 2009
    The Hague
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've been playing with For the Record, wich adds that kind of functionality but it changes way to much on my Media Portal as well.. I would love to have the client for TV server with the possibility to schedule recordings. I can manually record channels, but without knowing whats playing, via the TV server config. The only possibility to schedule recording is by having MP on all day long, wich is what I don't want on my server. Being able to control via remote desktop with a low graphic heavy client in such a way FTR is doing, but in combi with the TV Server client would be imba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom