A Typical MP User (Humourous NOT Statistical) (1 Viewer)

AIstudio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2007
    Blackpool
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    lol

I am always getting the sentence "why the HELL didn't you just buy a TV with the tuner in it, LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!" thrown at me.

Until recently after fixing a lot of problems with the HTPC & software. It is like a hobby to me but the misses doesn't quite see it that way lol.

At least the HTPC serves well and it doesn't answer back lol.

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Fortunately my wife loves MP nearly as much as I do. She loves to use it and show off to our friends. BUT it's still entirely my responsibility.

The real MP experience in my house involves my wife or our housemate saying "hey it would be cool if you added X functionality to the HTPC."

So then on the weekend while I'm working on x functionality, it changes to "Aren't you done yet? It's been like 20 minutes and I want to watch a show."

I've even been called at work after hours - when I'm staying in my office 'till midnight and everyone else is home watching TV - for remote tech support. "I want to record House in 5 minutes, but I think I screwed something up. How do I get the TV guide to show the channels again?"

Aiyeeee I guess that must be what it's like to work in tech support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom