[Configuration] A very simple suggestion (1 Viewer)

guyver_dio

Portal Member
August 20, 2010
What do people think about having a setting where you can keep the windows taskbar on the screen while in the navigation part of mediaportal but then have it disappear when a video/tv is running?

I think it would be handy if I wanted to say access something outside of mediaportal like a browser without having to alt-tab in and out all the time. You could really make it useful too and populate the taskbar with a whole heap of quicklinks to certain things you want to access and through the start button you can get to everything else too (basically replacing the desktop with mediaportal as there really isn't a need for a desktop).

Just a thought, if there's already a way you can do this please let me know.

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    alt+enter makes it fullscreen..otherwise u can run MP maximised and it shows the startbar below

u want the screen to go from maximised to fullscreen when tv/video begins..ya?

it would be great if the taskbar could appear when hovered over with the mouse like how the topbar behaves

guyver_dio

Portal Member
    August 20, 2010
    yeh I guess maximizing it as a window is basically it. But it would be good to have it start up like that, of course removing the minimize/close bar bit up the top would be preferred too.

Having it pop up when hovering down the bottom is a great idea too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom