A way to can set a video analog input to channel "0&quo (1 Viewer)

esperado

Portal Member
July 24, 2005
Paris France
Useful to watch cable or network tvs which have an analog output and their own remote.
Please, please.
Can-you tell if this is possible via editing some Xml files, witch ones, and how ?
The 0 key or remote is well shown by the OSD, but not produce anything, and the first channel in channel list is mapped to "1", for the moment.
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than 15minutes. :) recording from 2 tuners at once is stable so far. With zapping I have BSOD after about 10-15 channel changes. Obviously I havent recorded that much. Channel change is slow at 5-6 seconds...
Sorry for the long wait, with a baby in the house one is happy to get some sleep at all or to form a coherent tought for more than...
Hi, I am a bit pressed for time now, but I have prepared the text below while my forum registration was pending. My apologies...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
I solved all my problems. I turned off cable and went OTA for all TV. Now I am working fine. I think all the problems are related to my cable provider and how channels are reported vs. what the actually are.
I solved all my problems. I turned off cable and went OTA for all TV. Now I am working fine. I think all the problems are...
I have had much difficulty with my cable provider. This week they decided to re-map a bunch of their channels. It only took a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom