[other] Accessing IGraphBuilder (1 Viewer)

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I want to write a plugin, that is editing the graph...

But I noticed, that there is no possibilty in MP to access to the running graph!

Is there a possibility to programm such access in a later version of MP?

I hope I'm in the right subforum, but that's an improvement, isn't it?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Accessing a running graph wont help, since you would need to stop it to do any modifications. What yuo should do is to inherit some of the player classes and then override the graph building process.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Accessing IGraphBuilder

Yes but that's impossible, because the player classes are declarated as internal!

But to edit the graph it will help to stop, edit and replay the graph, so this would cause only a little stuttering!

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: Accessing IGraphBuilder

Yes but that's impossible, because the player classes are declarated as internal!

As far as I know some plugins are already extanding some of the player classes.

But to edit the graph it will help to stop, edit and replay the graph, so this would cause only a little stuttering!

Stopping the graph would put you back into the MP GUI. So it is a bit more than just a bit stuttering. It would require huge changes to allow the graph to be edited.

Also it is wrong approach to build graph and then try to modify it a bit later. Correct approach is to do it right at the 1st time.

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Accessing IGraphBuilder

So my plugin is to change the audiorenderer in the graph, when the user is pressing a key!

Then it would be possible to change the audiorenderer in Windows 7, without external programs like VistaAudioChanger!

So from 1st time it's impossible to approach!

When I'm stopping the graph in GraphStudio I don't get back to the MP GUI?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom