[TV] Add new tab on TV channel with last updated channel info (1 Viewer)

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    i'm sorry MM :unsure:
    No need to apologise. Your English is much better than my French! ;)

if it's 0 , mean than TD doesn't exist right and this channel is empty ?
    Yes, correct.
    ...and if a channel is "empty" (has zero TDs) then it can't be tuned.

it can be an good way, but the user need to copy this list on notepad, and search manualy each channel by filter, and delete it one/one.
    No, copy and search would not be necessary. The list could be used to select which (if any) channels should be deleted immediately at the end of the scan. So, it would be:
    1. Normal scan including add and update TDs and channels.
    2. Scan finishes.
    3. If there are any TDs that were not updated ("old TDs"), a new popup window will be shown. In the window is the list of old TDs (probably only the names). Caption says: "These tuning details don't seem to be available anymore. Select the tuning details that you'd like to delete."
    4. User selects the TDs that they want to delete. They can select all... or none... or some.
    5. User clicks "delete/OK" button.
    6. TVE deletes the selected TDs immediately. For each TD, if the channel associated with the TD has only one TD (which has been deleted), then the channel will also be deleted automatically. Otherwise, if the channel has more than one TD, the channel will not be deleted.
    Clear? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    ajs [solved] Add CI AppVeyour to github account MediaPortal 1 46
    M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 2
    horned_reaper [solved] Add support for Bluetooth events Improvement Suggestions 2
    ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
    ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
    P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
    raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
    T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
    R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
    haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
    H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
    E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
    Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
    E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
    J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
    G No visualization tab in MP1 Installation, configuration support 1
    J Multiple IPTV channels TV-Server 2
    R Sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog Improvement Suggestions 4
    M 1.25.0 Tv Server Configuration Italian Dvb-t2 test channel preview error Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 7
    P Missing channels after rebuild (all on one MUX ?) General 2
    Ralph Holmes One TV channel is duff - all the others are OK General 6
    A UK Freeview channel changes Installation, configuration support 14
    framug [solved] TVguide : channel number. MediaPortal 1 Talk 7