[other] Add Source Folder inside Mediaportal - For Videos/Music/Pictures (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see this feature in Mediaportal?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care either way

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Simenson

February 13, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
Summary:
To be able to Add source folders for Videos/Music/Pictures inside Mediaportal.

Area:
Videos/Music/Pictures

Description:
What you have in "Mediaportal Configuration >> Videos >> Video Folders >> Add" just inside Mediaportal instead of in that Mediaportal Configuration program.

That is the only reason i need to pull out my Mouse/Keyboard for my HTPC. XBMC has that feature already, I would just love to have it in Mediaportal aswell.

I would really appreciate if any developer would do this either as an Plugin or Integrated in Mediaportal.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Sim

Simenson

February 13, 2012
Home Country
Norway Norway
Thanks for the link. I haven't seen that before, but that seems to be a whole different version of Mediaportal. Which is bad to use because new skins/plugins will be unsupported in the future. They've done allot of the job there which is excellent. But will be useless in the future as that project is likely to stop up and Team Mediaportal will carry on with improvements/features/bugfixes.

However if some developer does this to the main Mediaportal at github or start a plugin which does this smoothly and leave that opensource. It will always be there in the future as i believe it's such a vital feature especially when you have many Computer in house or External Harddrives which you share in LAN.

Sim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom