[added] Country Flag in postbit (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Country Flags in postbit

I have added an option to display your country in the postbit (look left at my postbit ;) ).
    If you want that it is displayed for your account go to :

usercp -> edit Profile -> Additional Information - Home Country

and select your country. then click save

thats it :)

btw.
    have a look at the [Info] Forum powered by vBulletin thread for a complete list of all new features and manuals how to use these features.

A "manual" topic for specific forum features will follow soon.

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Nice addition. I noted that some users have accidently become americans after having updated their profile :oops:
    "United States" seems to be default when editing profile for the first time after this change. They will probably notice anyway and change it to the right country.

By the way I noticed that you have "Location: 127.0.0.1" in your postbit. That is funny, I live there too! :D

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I noted that some users have accidently become americans after having updated their profile :oops:
    "United States" seems to be default when editing profile for the first time after this change.
    nope, default it is blank until a user changes it.
    i have just changed the list so its alphabetical sorted now.

By the way I noticed that you have "Location: 127.0.0.1" in your postbit. That is funny, I live there too! :D
    always nice and warm in 127.0.0.1 ;)

*edit*
    :oops: you were right. users who have registered after the installation of this modification were set to USA.

allready fixed it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom