Adding a keyboard to LC14M with IMON VFD (1 Viewer)

Lars E.

Portal Member
March 28, 2005
Norway
I am planning to build an HTPC around the Silverstone LC14M.
This case has an IMON VFD built-in and is delivered with a remote.
I would like to add a keyboard to this setup. This keyboard
must be wireless and preferrably have an integrated trackball.
Does anyone have any tips?

I am considering buying the MCE remote only to get the MCE receiver which will enable me to use the Microsoft Remote Keyboard.
Does the MCE remote and keyboard interfere with the IMON?

Your help and ideas are appreciated.
Lars E.

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Lars E. said:
I am planning to build an HTPC around the Silverstone LC14M.
This case has an IMON VFD built-in and is delivered with a remote.
I would like to add a keyboard to this setup. This keyboard
must be wireless and preferrably have an integrated trackball.
Does anyone have any tips?

I am considering buying the MCE remote only to get the MCE receiver which will enable me to use the Microsoft Remote Keyboard.
Does the MCE remote and keyboard interfere with the IMON?

Your help and ideas are appreciated.
Lars E.

No problem for IMon VFD + MCE Remote (except that you have to install the MCE receiver, since the IMon Receiver won't understand MCE IR)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I am using a Silverstone LC10M that has a iMon VFD, and it works fine for me with Windows 8.1, update 1, and MediaPortal 1.8.0 Pre-Release. I would also agree after the recent re-write this works better, as I no longer have to manually copy files in to the MediaPortal folder to make it work. I can't comment about the remote as I have...
I am using a Silverstone LC10M that has a iMon VFD, and it works fine for me with Windows 8.1, update 1, and MediaPortal 1.8.0...
Anyone still running iMon VFD (with the PAD remote) specifically with Windows 8.1? I am weighing my options moving from Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Hi All, You're not going to believe this but I have found a solution! My 1 year old decided to relocate my Harmony remote in our toilet (yeah even I had to laugh) so I had to get a new one. I then installed it quickly as soon as it arrived with the showdown sequence to turn my TV, AVR, and HTPC all off at exactly the same time...
Hi All, You're not going to believe this but I have found a solution! My 1 year old decided to relocate my Harmony remote in our...
Hi, Wanting some advice on a solution to my continued issue with my IR remote. If you look at my system specs under my avatar you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New to HTPCs here DE
I will try it out, thank you :)
I will try it out, thank you :)
Hi everyone, A new comer to the world of HTPCs (not just MediaPortal or any other HTPC software for that matter) and a fair bit of...
Replies
Views
Cheers for the replies folks turned a few things on and off with no luck. Then found the fast start option that CyberSimian suggested and that seems to have done the trick. Guess that's been activated by an update as I wouldn't have enough turned it on accidentally and haven't altered anything else I don't think. Thanks again for the...
Cheers for the replies folks turned a few things on and off with no luck. Then found the fast start option that CyberSimian...
Here is my user report and setup description of the Justop G-PC Quad Core Windows 8.1 Mini PC, which I bought from Amazon UK for 90...
Replies
Views
im 99% done in building my HTPC. im just waiting on a tv card to arrive in the new year. in the mean time, i have been testing my build. at the moment, i have not connected the SSD. as i dont want to continually write to it and possibly damage it. so win 7 ultimate has been installed on my old 250GB HDD (going to be used for music...
im 99% done in building my HTPC. im just waiting on a tv card to arrive in the new year. in the mean time, i have been testing my...
im 99% done in building my HTPC. im just waiting on a tv card to arrive in the new year. in the mean time, i have been testing my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom