Address of recording folder. (1 Viewer)

freetoair

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Ray

I am at work now. But during my MP trouble shooting, I had enabled hidden files and still could not see my recordings

I cannot believe how problematic this process has been :unsure:

I am thinking that I must have messed up the configuration process to have all these trouble is simply trying to record something and then find where it has been saved?

Do you think that I should uninstall/reinstall MP again?

Thanks for your time as always!

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Had a look to your log & it seems that it can't write to the folder you have selected for some reason, best thing is to try to use the same as timeshift folder just for testing.
    "unable to create file:'C:\Users\Public\Music\Media Portal Recordings\10 Things I Hate About 1995 - Channel 5 - 2012-04-23.ts'"

Regards
    Roy

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    sshot-58.jpgsshot-59.jpg
    Do you think that I should uninstall/reinstall MP again?

No, we need to find out why permissions are not happening, take it you are using a admin account, did you try setting up a recording and timeshift folder in my documents, that should definitely give you full read\write access

You do need both of these set to folders that really exist, see pictures, make sure you hit the same folder for all cards button afterwards
    Also as a last note, if unplugging TVTuner, always make sure it goes into the same usb port, that will give major headache on its own.

freetoair

Portal Pro
    April 16, 2012
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    I have uninstalled the programme. I think if I could have got this to work, it would have been awesome

Thanks for your help and quick replies.

(y)

I am now reverting to WMC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom