Adjustable Columns, and why is all text cutoff? (1 Viewer)

havix

Portal Member
July 28, 2006
Here's on of the biggest issues I think I and many others have with the interface. Now forgive me if I've been utterly blind and haven't seen the option to adjust this but why must every item of text under the icon view magically fade into the background???? Coming from Meedio I thought it was normal to be able to read "Star Wars Episode III" and to be able to adjust columns and rows to fit longer titles. To me this just looks tacky and unfinished and doesn't allow for proper viewing of cover art because it's too small and the text is cut off. Anyone else noticed this? Oh and just another sidenote, most of the themes have so much wasted space on all sides that could be better used for scalability.

havix

Portal Member
July 28, 2006
Thanks, I do understand that it's for CRTs that have have alot of overscan but that should just be an adjustment in media portal not built into the theme itself.

generator

Portal Pro
July 17, 2006
Leeuwarden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Yeah I think this is really annoying too. Because I like to use the icon view to see the coverart. With the result that the label gets cut of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom