mysteryboard

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2011
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

In my mp3-collection I have some older mp3's, which are much quieter than my newest mp3s. I would like a function for adjusting the volume for my whole collection. For me is such a function necessary, because I hear individual playlists with music from different albums very often. Is it possible to realize such a function?

I don't want to use mp3gain, because the mp3's will be modified by using.

Thanks

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This would require that you provide us some information about the volumes in e.g. a mp3 Tag.
    I'm about starting to implement a Replaygain function for Playback, which will be part of Release 1.3. Hopefully, :)

Also my Tag Editor, MPTagThat will be enhanced to allow analysin of files and just update the Tags wit replaygain information, without modifying any content of the file

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm using parts of the code already in my Tag Editor MPTagThat, which allows writing ReplayGain into Tags.
    Of course you still can use mp3gain.

The information in the tags will then be used for ReplayGain inside MP.
    Unfortunately not for 1.3, since i was unable to keep the deadline before code freeze.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I'm using parts of the code already in my Tag Editor MPTagThat, which allows writing ReplayGain into Tags.
    Of course you still can use mp3gain.

The information in the tags will then be used for ReplayGain inside MP.
    Unfortunately not for 1.3, since i was unable to keep the deadline before code freeze.

I'm looking forward to that, thanks, in the meantime I use a winamp vst plugin to level the volume

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom