Watch / Listen Media (7 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (25 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (9 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (12 Viewers)

View Pictures

When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your post! Useful Wiki information: Known Issues Troubleshooting FAQ
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
When you start a Support-thread, please make sure your System Specs are filled in (and up-to-date) and you include logs with your...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
Replies
Views
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 error locking tvservice (1 Viewer) DE
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki). Maximum free cards to try for timeshifting (see this page in the Wiki). The default for these settings is 0, which means "try all tuners". I originally had mine set that way, but I have come to the...
There are two TV Server settings that may be relevant here: Maximum free cards to try for recording (see this page in the Wiki)...
My media portal server has been rock solid for quite some time but lately it's been locking up. The service won't shut down and i...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi guys, iam using Mediaportal 1 many many years now. But since 2 years i have a strange problem that i cant figured out. Randomly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bitstreaming E-AC3 DE
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs with MP 1.30. Everything connected with HDMI. I have lav-filters setup to bitstream EVERY format. If I don't do this, I get a very unimpressive result from all my sources: very low volume, use of only a...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
I have a reasonably modern HTPC setup: LG OLED77, Pioneer AV-Receiver SC LX901, 7.1 Klipsch speaker setup and a PC with nice specs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.29.0 Static noise DE
I have not seen any acknowledgement for this, although it is easily repeatable. Just switch the checkmark for "Use internal Blu Ray menu Player" and try to play something with an LPCM track. I suspect a bug as there is no relation to these things, or am I missing something?
I have not seen any acknowledgement for this, although it is easily repeatable. Just switch the checkmark for "Use internal Blu Ray...
I have a problem with playback through Mediaportal 1 of mostly concerts that have an LPCM audio track. All I get is static noise. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did the trick! Thanks all for your help with this.
Solved!! After testing the procedure on the old machine I uninstalled the LAV filters before re-installing MediaPortal and that did...
I recently installed MediaPortal 2.4 on a new computer and copied several TV shows from the previous one to an external drive...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct. This is after processing to resolve the "problem" with Series/Episodes numbers that I referred to above. <programme start="20220124143000 +0000" stop="20220124150000 +0000"...
@CyberSimian Just thought you might be interested is seeing one of the entries form yesterday's download from Schedules Direct...
I am using the FTA guide info in Australia and it doesn't show any data regarding the series / episode numbers. I have setup TV...
Replies
Views
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
I found out that I have the same issue in VLC. I need to disable hardware acceleration or I get horrible stuttering on HD recordings.
I found out that I have the same issue in VLC. I need to disable hardware acceleration or I get horrible stuttering on HD recordings.
I have been trying all drivers since the Radeon 21.5.2 update but they all cause MP video playback to suffer a few milliseconds of...
Replies
Views
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll file on my win10. I found the file on the DLL Installer site and if I download the same file like the error said and install it again will fix the annoying problem?
this thread pop-ups in my google search and I need some advice on how to solve the missing api-ms-win-ntuser-sysparams-l1-1-0.dll...
MP version 1.18.0 Windows 10 32-bit MP has been working fine for a long time but without doing anything, today the HTPC can't play...
Replies
Views
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had firewall issues with MP2, the client could not see the server unless I turned the firewall off on the server, all rules seemed present and correct, so I eventually uninstalled MP2 as I needed a working...
Just to wrap this up I did eventually get MP2 installed, the above mentioned error was resolved once I uninstalled MP1. I then had...
I'm not quite sure what I've done, but somehow I seem to have broken our Mediaportal installation. I'm running it as a TV server...
Replies
Views
I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the package at nuget works. I did not do a clean install, rather I just reinstalled 1.25.0
I just got a chance to test the fix with the two BR disks I mentioned in my original post, and, as you may already know, the...
I installed MePO 1.25.0 not all that long ago, and I have noticed, as far as I can tell, that since installing this version...
Replies
Views
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but had no luck. I then contacted Hauppage support to see if they had a new driver for it. They eventually replied this morning suggesting to install their WinTV product, as it updates the drivers too. And...
But I also have good news - I have solved the issue. I had tried to find an updated driver for the PCTV 290e USB tuner I have, but...
Hi, My MP install has been flawless for ages, but has just started stuttering this last few days. I rebooted, but it made no...
Replies
Views
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the video stops for a few seconds and then picks up again in sync with the audio. this happens with about 1 in 10 videos. Different copies of the exact same video play OK. Also, with some videos of TV shows...
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the...
I have been having stutter problems with some single-song videos stuttering. I mean the audio continues playing as normal but the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut down as elegantly, I also suspect, though I have not tried it, that the result would be the same for playback of any video, i.e. not just TV. Given that German TV is now all transmitted as full HD, the need...
Thanks for that but it does seem to me that Madvr is the issue here, I guess it is not as robust as the EVR or does not get shut...
When I finish watching TV I always stop the playback and exit to the home gui before putting the HTPC to sleep and have no...
Replies
Views
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even if you later turn on the TV (HDMI audio device becomes available) and play the TV content. So I plugged a set of headphones into the on-board soundcard and Windows enabled the soundcard, I launched MP...
I am still on 1.22 but I had a thought that MediaPortal did not like starting up without a Audio Device available in Windows, even...
Hello, I've been using the fantastic MediaPortal for a couple of years without issue. But I needed to reinstall Windows because...
Replies
Views
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Fixed in 1.24 Pre release ...
Hi, with MP 1.23 and DRR an issue with 23fps video came up: DRR could not find a matching profile and therefor kept my default...
Replies
Views
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote above. I am guessing that you are addressing members of the development team? :confused: -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote...
I reported issues with .wtv and .dvr-ms in 1.20 that still exist in 1.21 pre-release; as follows: 1) .dvr-ms and .ts files have...
Replies
Views
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have testet it with DVB Viewer). The last patch I got from MM (This Thread) does not help anymore :( The Elgato Driver Version is 1.12.0.65 (15.11.2011) - the old one (used in th thread before) kills MP...
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have...
Have a blank machine with only basis Setup of MP - trying to setup TV and ending with no Signal. The Signal itself is there (I have...
Replies
Views
The logs look OK to me - no 'continuity errors' showing in the TV-related logs. Does this mean the problem only happens occasionally?
The logs look OK to me - no 'continuity errors' showing in the TV-related logs. Does this mean the problem only happens occasionally?
Hi, Suddenly after working fine for years and years playback of TV recordings is completely corrupt. Mostly the picture remains...
Replies
Views
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot corrects the problem so i have set powerscheduler to reboot and reinitialise the tuner an hour before it is set to record. Anyone with any clues what I have not set properly? Thanking you in advance.
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot...
Hi MP has suddenly developed a problem where the tuner fails to initialise (I assume) as thus fails to record anything. A reboot...
Replies
Views
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
I have changer the audio renderer from default to MP. I hope that that will get around the problem
All of a sudden MP has developed a problem with playback. Now when I click on a file it runs thru to the end in a second and - if a...
Replies
Views
I have this issue with HDR as well. I suspect owlsroost is correct. If I enable HDR and watch a 23p HDR film in Netflix app, it works perfectly. If I watch normal TV at 50Hz with mediaportal it flicks every now and then. I only have an intel processor with UHD graphics. The performance monitor in task manager has it working at a out...
I have this issue with HDR as well. I suspect owlsroost is correct. If I enable HDR and watch a 23p HDR film in Netflix app, it...
Hello, I recently upgraded my setup so that my HTPC and projector can output 4K at 60hz with HDR. Windows x64 and my graphics card...
Replies
Views
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any plans to add this facility?
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
In MP there is no facility to resume from within a folder or playlist like you can with every stand-alone player out there. Any...
Replies
Views
(y)
(y)
Hi Is there a way to attach text files to video files? I just want to enter a description of the TV show that will appear when I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Remote DE
Hi This may be off-topic so please excuse me if that's the case. I have 3 apps on my iphone to control my TCL SmarTV. They include TCL NScreen which can "see" my Yamaha Receiver and my TV, But it still refuses to connect. as the receiver is at the top of the list it tries to connect to that instead. Not so SmarTV. any help appreciated...
Hi This may be off-topic so please excuse me if that's the case. I have 3 apps on my iphone to control my TCL SmarTV. They include...
Hi This may be off-topic so please excuse me if that's the case. I have 3 apps on my iphone to control my TCL SmarTV. They include...
Replies
Views
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work. It's a little slow tuning (at least on my box) but the demos look great! Thanks! BTW - Anyone have any ideas about how to get the guide data imported? I set up DVB grabbing but I really don't know what...
Man, I really appreciate this thread. I've been wanting to pull the trigger on Premium TV but was afraid it wasn't going to work...
Has anybody tried hdhomerun premium tv service? Can it be used through MP ie. (Watched, Recorded) Once recorded can it be edited...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom