Advice needed: stream radio plugin with extra information (1 Viewer)

cfforce

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi there all programmers :)

I want to make (or searching) a plugin, that looks like the last.fm plugin, but not that advanced.
    It's regarding a internet radio station: --:: WBITS.NL ::-- Internet Radio. << Currently working on a brand new site...
    The thing the plugin must do, is play the stream, and show a cover, and more information about the current song playing, and refresh that part of the information when the song changes (time ETA available)... All source data(info) for a song is available thru mysql server and/or generated by php/xml.

I've no experience with programming, hope the people here can give me some advice (a push in the right direction) how and where to start.
    My first goal is to have just the stream running.. (Play/Stop)

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used it until I switched over from DVB-S to SAT>IP in Spring 2018 where such things are no longer necessary at all.
    MPExtended (Mobil access) for MP2 only for TV access It's available and properly working since beginning of this year... I've used...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Final Since the recent release of MediaPortal 2.2pre, we fixed some minor things. We now...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on the implementation of new features and some fundamental changes in the core of MediaPortal 2. As a result, we proudly present the next major release of MediaPortal 2 in version 2.2. MediaPortal 2.2 is a...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2 Pre-Release It has been some time since last release, but we were intensively working on...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
    Thank you for your patience and for the detailed reply, @Lehmden. I will try install the new version.
    The MP2 team is proud to present the final release version of MediaPortal 2.1 MediaPortal 2.1 is a full-blown media center software...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
    Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
    Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom