Just thought I would share this experience with those who are interested. While updating my rather large database of games(over 700) in the "My Programs" plugin, I decided to delete a ROM in my ROMS directory. I then opened the plugins page and instead of deleting the ROM from the database, I chose update database. Sure, this sounds fine, but it actually lost all of my ROM information data I had stored- like publisher and year created as well as descriptions. When I started mediaportal, the pictures were there, but all game data and descriptions were gone. This is a major pain to redo all of the data. Hopefully someone can benefit from this post. Just remember to remove the rom and remove the database entry manually if you decide to remove a game! I suggest never use the "Update Database" button unless you are creating a new one.