AMCUpdater and Mediainfo (1 Viewer)

Harald63

Portal Member
December 22, 2007
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi, when importing movies in MyFilms with AMCUpdater, it seems that the importing of audio and video bitrate is a little out of date. Which mediainfo.dll is it using. Is it the one placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal folder??? If it is, then this mediainfo.dll is version 0.7.69.0 from 15.12.2015.

MKV files with FLAC audio and AAC audio is imported with blank audio/video bitrate.

Can this mediainfo.dll be updated?

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    ... I remember I tried updating mediainfo to newer/current version, but this caused exceptions and aborts with the import. I didn't investigate further, if it was a bug with the specific mediainfo version used or a change in the wrapper/interface, but reverted to the december 15 version.
    If you're using AMCupdater in a separate directory, it is using the mediainfo in that directory - if used from "normal install", it is called within MP program directory, thus using the mediainfo from there.
    In general, you can simply try updating it and test, if newer version is working fine - it mostly did in the past, but as said, V0.7.84 caused issues, when I tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom