ampdroid remote issues (1 Viewer)

adeyman

January 29, 2012
Home Country
England England
Hi All,

I once had ampdroid up and running perfectly for everything - the remote worked, I could stream from my library, I could watch live TV and I could schedule recordings etc etc. But I seem to have changed something and I do not know what. Now everything works except for the remote feature....but the remote seems to think that it is connected, or at least I get a successfuly connected message and there is no error when I press a button.

I have downloaded the wifiremote demo client and it can see my dedicated server but when I connect it says 'Connected, waiting for welcome message, Authenticating ...' I am guessing that there is some sort of authentification issue - so it got a socket connection but is failing to connect to the service?

Can anybody throw out some suggestions at things to try? I know I havent touched the firewall settings or the mediaportal configuration but please just shout anything out that you think might cause an issue.

Many thanks,

Adrian

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Which versions of ampdroid/wifiremote are you using? try to uninstall wifiremote and then install it again...

If that doesn't help: please post LOGS from MediaPortal and aMPdroid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom