WebService and Mobile Access (6 Viewers)

Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success... Anyone have any insight, tips or pointers for Closed Captions use?
Almost 2 years down the road and now trying to get Closed Captions working here in Australia (on 2.4.1) too - with no success...
Hi, This is an Android client for MediaPortal. The interface is the MPExtended Service 0.6.0 Beta10. If you use MP2 please...
Replies
Views
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I think the beta 11 is not available, the dev don't pushed change to github, and it's impossible to contact. Envoyé de mon...
Hi, this is the MPExtended for MP2 TVServer based on the original MPExtended 0.6.0 Beta 10 of the MP1. MPExtended is an interface...
Replies
Views
Hello Dave, do I install MP Extended Service on my PC or my Samsung galaxy A12 please?
Hello Dave, do I install MP Extended Service on my PC or my Samsung galaxy A12 please?
I've just installed MPTvScheduler (Version 1.5.18) on 2 different Android devices (Samsung S8+ and Huawei Mediapad M5 8.4inch) with...
Replies
Views
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
Anu, The App continues to crash on opening. I am willing to support your efforts to continue development. Do you have a patron?
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.7 out with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaTV (1 Viewer) DE
Sounds interesting ;) And uses Titan skin :whistle::confused:
Sounds interesting ;) And uses Titan skin :whistle::confused:
MediaTV is the Apple TV app and the goal of the project is to completely replace Mediaportal Client. MediaTV offers similar...
Replies
Views
yes its back in europe again
yes its back in europe again
If you like this app, please leave a positive review in the App Store. It is the most valuable thing you can do :) 1.9.1 with...
Replies
Views
Actually, the file MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe is still running in Task Manager, even after I exit the GUI. If I kill the MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe process in Task Manager, I can successfully run the GUI without the error. However, closing down the GUI does not close the...
Actually, the file MPExtended.Applications.ServiceConfigurator.exe is still running in Task Manager, even after I exit the GUI. If...
Log file (attached) reports: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly...
Replies
Views
No, sorry.
No, sorry.
Hi, I have a multiseat setup. MPExtended (0.6beta5) and WebMediaPortal are running for years on my server. Now TV has stopped...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I am doing as a press test only.
I am doing as a press test only.
Hi, I am working on a new feature. It is named "MediaPortal TV Cloud". How it works: You connect your device to the Google cloud...
Replies
Views
Did you try the MPTvScheduler app?
Did you try the MPTvScheduler app?
Hi I have had MP for 6+ years, and happy about it. I'm only running it on one HTPC right now. But if I want to get the MP...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I dropped/postponed this feature because of low interest.
I dropped/postponed this feature because of low interest.
Hi, A Google Chromcast is about ~35$ but I don't have it. Unfortunately there is not any emulator for support the developing so I...
Replies
Views
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But this is not finished yet, due to not enough dev time... Up to then you can access your PC at home via VPN or tools like TeamViewer...
Hi. A Web Service is a work in progress, same is for MP2Extended (only for backward compatibility, normally no longer needed) But...
Hi everyone, i created a new android app as remote control for MediaPortal. It is free and focuses on usability and a high WAF...
Replies
Views
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal over the internet but when I try to play a movie it returns the following error: "Error Loading Media: File Not Found". I am not using a NAS and have set up the server on this PC which is connected via...
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal...
Been scratching my eyeballs out trying to get this to work! Have everything set up correctly: I'm trying to access WebMediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, maybe this question been answered many time but I look everywhere not found any, I want to know , it is possible I make my...
Replies
Views
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV Guides. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV...
Some of my channel logos through WebMediaportal are wrong. They show up correctly in both Ampdroid and regular Mediaportal TV...
Replies
Views
In MPExtended change the music database on MusicDatabaseV13.db3
In MPExtended change the music database on MusicDatabaseV13.db3
I had this correctly configured within WebMediaPortal to use all of my music and playlists previously. I spent 3 days searching...
Replies
Views
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express. I can access to Webmediaportal with localhost. I can access my MP with Ampdroid and it shows my movies, tv shows and I can play them. But I can't get the remote control work! Says "remote control isn't...
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express...
Hi! I have a puzzling problem. I use Win 7 Pro and have installed MPExtended Service, Webmediaportal and of course IIS Express...
Replies
Views
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it was because i removed the standard admin account from MPExtended. I actually had it re-added in lowercase which didn't allow access to media content it seems. no longer issue as i readded account in...
i was having the same exact issue...log into WebMediaPortal and only welcome page and settings page at localhost:8080 realized it...
Hello, I installed on my pc MediaPortal to access my media (including TV) remotely. I want to use WebMediaPortal. So I installed...
Replies
Views
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video stream is not good. Must have a upload speed? I selected as player Flash Ultra LQ
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video...
I have correctly configured webmediaportal to be "seen" through the internet. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that the video...
Replies
Views
Hello I have all of the above & installed llsexpress. On my android using Chrome when I visit localhost8080 I get the message this web page is not available. I think what I need is an absolute idiots guide to setting up webmediaportal with mediaportal extended. I have ampdroid on my device but it says plugin not available on server...
Hello I have all of the above & installed llsexpress. On my android using Chrome when I visit localhost8080 I get the message this...
Really need some help please. Running MediaPortal 1.7.1, I've installed the most recent versions of MPExtend and WebMediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Not my plugin. Its a PLEX channel written by jwdempsey that uses your mediaportal install with MPExtended to stream the live tv stream to PLEX, which you can play on your chromecast.
Not my plugin. Its a PLEX channel written by jwdempsey that uses your mediaportal install with MPExtended to stream the live tv...
Hi Will there be any support in using Ampdroid with Chromecast?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NovaRemote DE
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть кнопка удаления. Что говорит про wifi remote? Какую ошибку выдает?
Привет! Извиняюсь за задержку. Чтобы удалить зону, нужно на ней долго подержать. Откроется окно редактирования зоны и внизу есть...
Hello! I want to introduce you NovaRemote application. It allows you to control MediaPortal using iPad, Iphone and Ipod. It...
Replies
Views
Hallo zusammen, ich habe aktuell das Problem, das mit MediaPortal 1.10 Wifi Remote 0.8.3 (0.8.2 gestempelt) und aMProid1.1.3 leider beim abspielen von Aufzeichnungen vom TVServer scheinbar immer der Titel vom EPG des zuletzt geschauten LIVE TV Programms gezogen wird. Da die Daten ja vom WifiRemote ausgegeben werden hab ich mich...
Hallo zusammen, ich habe aktuell das Problem, das mit MediaPortal 1.10 Wifi Remote 0.8.3 (0.8.2 gestempelt) und aMProid1.1.3...
Hallo zusammen, ich habe aktuell das Problem, das mit MediaPortal 1.10 Wifi Remote 0.8.3 (0.8.2 gestempelt) und aMProid1.1.3...
Replies
Views
Got it right now. Problem was with the IP address. Now it's working. Didn't need to change firewall settings. Thx.
Got it right now. Problem was with the IP address. Now it's working. Didn't need to change firewall settings. Thx.
I can use WebMediaPortal on my Server-PC with localhost:8080, but when I go to Safari and type in localhost:8080, it just says that...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
I'm currently running MP 1.8 and had the MP{Extended Service 0.5.3 installed and it was working fine until today. Couldn't connect...
Replies
Views
Are there options for how to do this? From Web page and aMPdroid annoying to approve the songs one by one.
Are there options for how to do this? From Web page and aMPdroid annoying to approve the songs one by one.
Hello, Is there a way to use music playlists through web mediaportal interface ? I succeeded only into play single music files...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Nice ;)
Thank you. Nice ;)
That's what aMPdroid tells me. Looked in MPExtended. MP MyMusic is there and pointed to the right database. What am I missing?
Replies
Views
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
Awsome, would live a universal app for MediaPortal.
MetroPortal App is a Windows Phone 7 App to remote control your MediaPortal HTPC. For now, this version only supports a simple...
Replies
Views
Everything seems to point at the non-available DNS within your network Seems to be IP internal vers External issues 2014-09-12 14:14:22.94926 [(40)] DEBUG: Reloading configuration file 'Streaming.xml' due to changes. 2014-09-12 14:14:23.15526 [(28)] DEBUG: Publishing service set MAS=192.168.2.25:4322; MASStream=192.168.2.25:4322...
Everything seems to point at the non-available DNS within your network Seems to be IP internal vers External issues 2014-09-12...
Hi all, newbie here. Just installed....and been working on for several hours... 1) MediaPortal on Vista 64. - works fine 2)...
Replies
Views
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
Any errors in the MPExtended logs?
I'm very new to this, and im still searching for these answers but hopefully i can get an easy reply, i appreciate it in advance...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Yes, i hope so (that the ios app is running well) In next days the update for the smaller bugs and language translations will come. So Android Version next :-)
Yes, i hope so (that the ios app is running well) In next days the update for the smaller bugs and language translations will come...
Replies
Views
N/A
Hi, I'm looking for an app (or a workaround) to read off-line Mediaportal recordings. * TV recordings stored on a NAS or a local disk (no MediaPortal server available) * Reading is not a big problem, but I would like to have access to the .xml information (metadata and content of the recordings) Is there someone with the same...
Hi, I'm looking for an app (or a workaround) to read off-line Mediaportal recordings. * TV recordings stored on a NAS or a local...
Hi, I'm looking for an app (or a workaround) to read off-line Mediaportal recordings. * TV recordings stored on a NAS or a local...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom