Analog radio - feedback pipe after channel change (1 Viewer)

mjeh

Portal Member
May 11, 2012
Switzerland Switzerland
I have the problem that on the client after changing a radio channel I get a pip tone like a feedback...
Is that a problem of the transport format?
On server configuration preview all is right!

Any sugestions welcome

mjeh

Portal Member
May 11, 2012
Switzerland Switzerland
Is that the same configuration for radio and tv?

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hi again

Is that the same configuration for radio and tv?
    Yes.

Changed all to the setting on http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...nfiguration/9_Codecs_and_Renderer/1_TV_Codecs
    Problem is not resolved - first chosed channel works OK but after channel change the problem beginns!
    Okay. Could you please provide logs. Follow the procedure here for reproducible problems:

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/Forum/How_to_post_logs

Open MP with the watchdog tool as described, then do 1 or 2 FM radio changes, then close MP and post the logs as described.

mm

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Ahhh, okay. So you have a multiseat/client-server setup.

It looks like the problem is in TsReader. Possibly something related to this:
    27-06-2012 10:06:07.355 [c60]UpdateStreamDuration: Failed to get a SDP description from URL rtsp://192.168.10.55:554/stream3.0 cannot handle DESCRIBE response: RTSP/1.0 404 Stream Not Found
    I would need to see the tv.log from the server to comment further.

mm

mm1352000

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 1, 2008
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Country flag
    Hmmm, it is strange. A 404 error in the TsReader suggests that the client is looking at the wrong URL or that the server is not hosting the stream. However I can't see any problems on the server side.

I'm sorry but this is not really my area of expertise, and I'm not able to test because I don't have I client server setup (I do have analog FM tuners though). All that I can really suggest is to try using UNC paths to avoid what appear to be network related issues.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvplugin-avoiding-rtsp-in-multiseat-mode-test-plz.36735/

mm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    P [solved] Analog FM Radio stutter General 11
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    S software to send analog to iptv server OffTopic 11
    O Analog Angel USB TV Tuner on Windows 7 Ultimate Newcomers Forum 7
    R New MP2 user issues: software encoders for analog & plug-in/extension installation General 2
    M Add Radio channels and EPG to Mediaportal xmlTV 2
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 4
    Ralph Holmes Problem accessing radio channels General 4
    P Freesat EPG, no Freesat Info radio channel? Electronic Program Guide 3
    K How to turn off "All channels" groupe in Radio? MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    N [Finished] [MP2-806] Playing a recorded radio program does not show screen to allow skipping forward, etc MediaPortal 2 141
    Rob Hexenmeister Radio Guide descriptions in myradio.xml (screen 30) MediaPortal 1 Skins 3
    N [Finished] [MP2-791] Radio recordings do not get imported into Recordings listing MediaPortal 2 25
    N [fixed] Where do I find radio programmes I have recorded MediaPortal 2 1
    cbr954rr [MP2-795] Where is the radio? General 4
    N [Rejected] Include BBC Sounds (radio catch up) in the Online Videos plugin Feature Requests 4
    N Include both TV and Radio channels together in the guide Feature Requests 2
    N How to switch between TV and radio MediaPortal 2 15
    T Web/ Internet Radio Radio 24
    Frans Nijhuis Tv/Radio channel Import Export xml and multiple identical channel names Newcomers Forum 0
    D [SOLVED] Radio issue in MediaPortal 1.20 Pre-Release 1.20 Pre Release 47
    CyberSimian [Action Required] Rework TV/Radio recordings screen MediaPortal 1 23
    joecrow MP 2.2.1 Feedback and Impressions so far MediaPortal 2 12
    T New installation feedback General 1