animated background ala tivo (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

any of you see tivo's interface and how it has an animated background that makes it look snazzy?

if you want to take attention away from meedio and similar products, then maybe you should snaz it up with *optional* features like animated background and yes, even a fullscreen intro movie featurning the mediaportal logo (that can be disabled) An intro movie is prettier than a splash screen and most computers now are powerful enough to handle something as miniscule as an intro.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm sure all those VIA EPIA owners are cringing at the prospect of MP starting even slower...

The team would probably welcome a nice intro video though for people with decent horsepower... why don't you make one and submit it...?

DMAN.

A

Anonymous

dman_lfc said:
    I'm sure all those VIA EPIA owners are cringing at the prospect of MP starting even slower...

The team would probably welcome a nice intro video though for people with decent horsepower... why don't you make one and submit it...?

DMAN.

IF this would be included then you would need the option to shut it off.

A

Anonymous

dman_lfc said:

DMAN.

i wouldnt know how to make one i'm throwing ideas out there to see if they're liked or not.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    IF this would be included then you would need the option to shut it off.

Indeed as mentioned the slower CPU users will be none too happy if it was default.

DMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom