Another Top 3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I would like to see the ability for the software to do the following
1. Support the use of Haupauge Win-TV capture card (configure fails when trying to configure my card)
2. Auto-Update
3. DVD Ripper

I can't wait to get the software running on my PC.

:D

A

Anonymous

1. I would like people not to start new threads on the same topics
2. I would like people not to start new threads on the same topics
3. I would like people not to start new threads on the same topics

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Indeed, go use tho other thread. This one gets locked and deleted later on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without audio. I configured the video and audio codecs following the video playback guide available on this forum. I have to say that recently I uninstalled a video card to put it in another office PC and now for...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Hello, I want to see from into MePo an iso DVD and an ISO Bluray disc, but whe they run into MePo I see a green screen without...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
    Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
    It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Desktop PC for sale DE
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350 CPU with BE Quiet cooler Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3 Motherboard with 16 Gbyte RAM AMD RX 460 PCI-E graphics card 250 Gbyte Solid State Disk (Win 10 boots up in aprox. 20 secs.) 320 Gbyte Hard Disk DVD...
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350...
    Desktop PC for Sale (Please PM me if interested or require further information) Hardware:- 8 core 3.8 Ghz AMD FX 8350...
    Replies
    Views
    In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be safe but make sure you have a backup before you try this! Simple scenario to demonstrate. 2 cards both on A/B diseqc switches. In each case A connects to LNB pointed at Satelite 1, and B to Sat 2...
    In lieu of a likely modification to TV Setup module, I have devised my own workaround, using SQL. Here is a quick resume. Should be...
    Started on: 2020-08-25 last update: 2020-08-25 Summary: Add the ability to sort or restrict channels by group in mapping dialog...
    Replies
    Views
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom