Any Delphi programmers wanna try out some IPTV software? (1 Viewer)

Stinky

Portal Member
May 31, 2005
I made a quick stab at an IPTV front end that interfaces (poorly) with XMLTV for the channel lineup. I wrote it in Delphi cause I didn't want to be struggling with learning XML and C# at the same time. :) I don't have IPTV (yet) so I can only test with streams like NasaTV, etc. This is not intended as competition for MP. I just wanted to have something in place when I switch cable providers that I could run through My Programs until MP adds this feature.

It should be reasonably robust, but I did hardcode the XML file path (lazy). Everything else should be pretty dynamic if any non-programmers want to give it a try, too. I still need to work on the broadcast and record functions but the viewer is there.

The program uses ActiveX components from MSXML 4.0 and VLC so you'll need both of those installed. If anyone's interested I can post the source and/or binary somewhere.

Rafael Ricardo

July 30, 2013
Home Country
Brazil Brazil
Hi Stinky! I'm trying to do a software in PHP with ffmpeg-php library to build a viewer of multicast...I was searching in the Google and I found your post. I Know Delphi too and I'd like to see your project. Could you help me?

Thanks! e-mail: rafael_rikardo@yahoo.com.br

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom