Any software for dubbing from VHS? (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Okay - it won't work in MP as an analog video input.
Aside: has all FM in the UK gone to DAB/DAB+ as well?

That's true, we still get FM radio but I mostly use online streaming for those stations that aren't on Freeview.

Guess you'll just have to try and see. The fact that it says "3rd party" for the BDA driver is certainly referring to DVB-T. Whether the WDM driver supports DVB-T as well I don't know, but to me it looks like an analog driver (I checked the inf script).

Thanks for taking a look. I'll try it some time and see what happens (or doesn't)!

Rob Hexenmeister

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 12, 2011
    Slaithwaite
    Home Country
    I tried several different capture software programs over the years, but found that the best way by far is to use a Combo VCR/DVD recorder and then edit the VOBs on the recorded DVD. You can pick these old machines up for peanuts now on eBay.

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    I tried several different capture software programs over the years, but found that the best way by far is to use a Combo VCR/DVD recorder and then edit the VOBs on the recorded DVD. You can pick these old machines up for peanuts now on eBay.

That's a great idea and does sounds much easier than capturing to the PC, thanks for the tip. I'll pass it on to my brother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom