1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any software for dubbing from VHS? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Other HTPC Applications (no support)' started by doveman, June 13, 2013.

1. doveman

doveman Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +182 / 3
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Show System Specs
    That's true, we still get FM radio but I mostly use online streaming for those stations that aren't on Freeview.

Thanks for taking a look. I'll try it some time and see what happens (or doesn't)!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Rob Hexenmeister
    • Premium Supporter

Rob Hexenmeister MP Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    I tried several different capture software programs over the years, but found that the best way by far is to use a Combo VCR/DVD recorder and then edit the VOBs on the recorded DVD. You can pick these old machines up for peanuts now on eBay.

4. doveman

doveman Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +182 / 3
    Home Country:
    Show System Specs
    That's a great idea and does sounds much easier than capturing to the PC, thanks for the tip. I'll pass it on to my brother.