[TV] Anysee E7 CI support (1 Viewer)

agold

Portal Member
September 6, 2009
Hi,
it would've be good to have CI working in Anysee E7 in Mediaportal TV-Server.
I'm using anysee E7 PTC card with internal CI interface.
Anysee E7PTCCICRPlus | DVB-T/C combo | USB TV Tuners | Anysee Direct

Now its possible to watch only FTA channels with this card. This card is fully supported in dvblink, dvbviewer, but this programs is not free and I prefer to use MP as source of all home entertainment, including TV.

Best regards,
Andrey

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi and welcome Andrey :)

As it happens, I have received the latest SDK from Anysee last week and a card is on its way to me right now. No promises, but I hope we will add support sometime in the next 6 months...

mm

cyberblast

January 17, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

As it happens, I have received the latest SDK from Anysee last week and a card is on its way to me right now. No promises, but I hope we will add support sometime in the next 6 months...

mm

Great to hear, I would also love to see my E7 PTC card decrypting those scrambled channels...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

mm

Also for the E30 variants?:)

nordemoniac

Portal Pro
    January 20, 2010
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    it would've be good to have CI working in Anysee E7 in Mediaportal TV-Server.
    I'm using anysee E7 PTC card with internal CI interface.
    Anysee E7PTCCICRPlus | DVB-T/C combo | USB TV Tuners | Anysee Direct

Now its possible to watch only FTA channels with this card. This card is fully supported in dvblink, dvbviewer, but this programs is not free and I prefer to use MP as source of all home entertainment, including TV.

Best regards,
    Andrey

Can you multidecode (watch several channels in same mux/on same frequency) with the Anysee E7 PTC? I'm thinking of buying a couple of these. It would be great to be able to record 4-6 channels on two cards.

mhoogenbosch

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 21, 2008
    Utrecht, Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

mm

Also for the E30 variants?:)
    This goes for me aswell, is there a posiblity this can be done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom