Apple Trailers not working, Gametrailers are (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Infinity: I still prefer Haali + MPC codecs but i'll add your solution to the release topic as it is dead simple :)
    The Haali Splitter works for MyTrailers like a charm.

But as soon as someone wants to watch mov files inside MVideos, he will encounter problems because the Haali splitter does not handly all kind of mov files.
    I did run into that in the past with movs created by my digi-cam. :(

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    i had this or similar problem, fixed it by setting "Haali Media Splitter (AR)" merit to 00800000..

you can easily use another splitter for mov files on the disk coz (AR) is used for the online stuff (atleast that was the case during my testing)

Wooble

Portal Member
    March 30, 2009
    Mine works now , but the medialooks filter still has a giant watermark for me. Well it is 'Giant' on the small quality movies... because it does not scale , it is a fixed number of pixels.. but anyway.... it is still there.

Wooble

Portal Member
    March 30, 2009
    I downloaded it from the repository and have the watermark.

I've uninstalled it and installed it again. Maybe it is there from a previous install somehow... but it is there in the upper left.

I know it is something 'local' ... a dll or something that is not being removed from a previous watermarked install perhaps... but I don't know how to 'fix' it. :(

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i am running the medialooks filter from our repository on 4 PC's here and none of them shows a watermark. :confused:

i would suggest that you write them a e-mail. :)

Imzadi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 18, 2008
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also installed the new filters and it works great. I could play trailers from quicktime. But already download trailers (.mov) wouldn't play in myvideos. After installing the medialooksfilter still no watermarks and downloaded Trailers are now played within myvideo. Thank you.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    MediaLooks w/o watermark

i am running the medialooks filter from our repository on 4 PC's here and none of them shows a watermark. :confused:

i would suggest that you write them a e-mail. :)
    I still have the Medialooks watermark on the MOV files that actually play in MP (not all of them do).
    The links in this thread referring to an MP-specific version all return a 404 error.
    Is the stripped version of medialooks for MP still available?
    If so then where?
    If not, is there a newer, better alternative?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom