Are there any good solutions for podcasts and online TV? (1 Viewer)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi, I want to have podcasts aswell as livestreams integrated in MediaPortal, when I say livestreams I'm thinking of stuff like live.twit.tv I guess there aren't too many of these today, but I think it will come more and more of them as time goes by. What would be amazing is if I could take his stream and add it to the TV-server, is that possible?

As for podcasts I found My Podcasts from 2006 it does not seem to be updated in a few years, and another problam is that it seems to work on RSS-feeds, but I'm already using Zune to download the podcasts I follow, so something that could work on both RSS-feeds and local content would be nice.

alexchini

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 30, 2006
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi, I want to have podcasts aswell as livestreams integrated in MediaPortal, when I say livestreams I'm thinking of stuff like live.twit.tv I guess there aren't too many of these today, but I think it will come more and more of them as time goes by. What would be amazing is if I could take his stream and add it to the TV-server, is that possible?

As for podcasts I found My Podcasts from 2006 it does not seem to be updated in a few years, and another problam is that it seems to work on RSS-feeds, but I'm already using Zune to download the podcasts I follow, so something that could work on both RSS-feeds and local content would be nice.

Have u try with Online Video plugin? it doesn't work trough the tv server but i'm using it for watch several video podcast .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom