Article about MP in PCM (1 Viewer)

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
There's a dutch article about MediaPortal, specifically mentioning MPTagThat in a sidebar in the february edition of Personal Computer Magazine (PCMWeb.nl) Pages 104-106

There's not much information about it on their website. Should I provide the intro of the article and a translation ? Guess a full scan is not the right way to do this ?

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    maybe ask the magazin if we can have/handle a digital copy for our records? Some allow to publish pdfs/texts once the magazine is out of stores.
    If not, an intro would be nice so we can add it anyway, thanks.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Well, after one week I discover they have deleted my request for registration on the forum without notification :(
    Which is the only way I found to contact them...

So, here is already the introduction and the translation, I'll try again to register and to ask for permission for the whole article, it is quite well written as a dutch step-by-step guide on getting it working.

Gratis mediacenter

Wilt u televisie en gedownloade films via uw computer in uw huiskamer bekijken? Het opensourceprogramma MediaPortal, een gratis alternatief voor Windows Media Center, bevat veel slimme functies, zoals een persoonlijke videorecorder. Dankzij bruikbare extensies past u MediaPortal volledig naar eigen wens aan.

-----

Free mediacenter

Would you like to watch television and downloaded movies on the computer in your living room? The opensource program MediaPortal, a free alternative to Windows Media Center, contains a lot of smart functions, like a personal videorecorder. Thanks you useful extensions you can completely adapt MediaPortal to your personal liking.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    My registration request has disappeared for the second time... I've written a complaint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom