Assigning folders an IMDB profile (1 Viewer)

U

Unregistered

I was just toying around with MediaPortal and I accidentally chose the IMDB option on a folder which made it think it was a movie. I was wondering if there is a way to undo this. I know if you want to undo an IMDB profile for a regular movie you just go to the Video Database and delete it, but I don't see the folder there so I'm not sure what to do. Any help regarding the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how MPExtended get this info ...
I think MPExtended need rework for support this - andrewjswan/MPExtended Maybe better direct select to TV SQL DB? Or look how...
Hi everyone, I am hoping someone can help with the following. I am based in the UK. I have a family member who has a disability...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I think I can probably take it from here.
Thank you for your detailed explanation. I think I can probably take it from here.
I have Stereoscopic player all dialed in with command line switches to play 3D content perfectly. Is there a way to tell MP to use...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom