[Asus MyCinema P7131 Dual] Analog part doesn't work (1 Viewer)

hawk

June 5, 2006
Hi,

First of all, I must say that my english isn't perfect, but I try to explain my problem. :oops:

I've installed the version 0.2 RC4 of MP. The digital part of the card works fine, but not the analog. When I want edit the configuration, I always get the message "unable to create graph for this device". I try also the version 0.1.3.0 of MP. There, I can setup the analog part, but the problem is, that I have a screen and no sound. I see in the list of supported tv-cards, that my card is supported. What do I wrong? Can anyone help me to setup MP for my card? :cry:

Thx

hawk

June 5, 2006
Taipan said:
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/viewtopic.php?t=6438

Ok, thx... I hope, it's now correct.. :)

Area: Media Portal Program
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 (2006-04-18)
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo
Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)
.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727
DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)
Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder
Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter
CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2400+
Memory: 1 GB
Motherboard: A7N8X (ASUSTeK Computer INC.)
TV Card Model: Asus MyCinema-P7131 Dual
TV Card Type: Software
TV Card Driver: 13.3.1.4
Video Card Model: Hercules 3D Prophet 9500 Pro (128 MB)
Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 6.5
Video Card Resolution: 1024x768
Video Render Type: ?
Audio Card Model: Creative Audigy Audio Processor (WDM)
Audio Card Driver: 02.08.0004
Synopsis::

I've installed the version 0.2 RC4 of MP. The digital part of the card works fine, but not the analog. When I want edit the configuration, I always get the message "unable to create graph for this device". I try also the version 0.1.3.0 of MP. There, I can setup the analog part, but the problem is, that I have a screen and no sound. I see in the list of supported tv-cards, that my card is supported.

I've installed the demo version of "InterVideo Video Encoder", but i still receive the message "unable to create graph for this device". I also try the latest SVN without success.

MediaPortal.log:

http://mp.pastebin.com/769301

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you look at line 373 of your log file, it indicates an "exception error" and refers to mscorlib.dll (which I think is part of .NET) but I have no idea what is causing the exception error.

Maybe someone else can throw some light on the possible cause?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom