Auto Channel Changer (1 Viewer)

almostbald

August 26, 2010
Home Country
England England
Hi
This probably in the wrong forum but I'am a newbie so tell me off and I will move this post to where ever it should be.
Going back a couple of years when I was mad enough to give money to "the Ganster" Murdoch sky box's where auto channel change programable, so I would come home review my weeks viewing and then set the box to auto change channel when the program came on that the wife or I didnt want to miss, saved a lot of hassle with the wife about me forgeting to swop channels so she didnt miss Jamie Oliver. Is it able to be done now with a plugin or is there one of you clever coders out there that could magic up a plug in to do this. I would have a go myself but as far as I know coding is witchcraft and The magic fairies make this stuff and put it on the web for idoits like me to download.
Thanks Jay

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well, you can do 2 things: 1st, set it to be recorded (so you will not miss it), 2nd you can set a notification (will Pop up on Screen and you can then Switch channel).

You can do both in the EPG view.

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Custom data grabber by djblu has a mepo release that effectively mimics a sly box - guide, channels, categories, it also gives additional recording methods like series link if that is of interest to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom