[Finished] Auto start TV with last channel when entering TV section (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Eine Frage habe ich aber noch: ist es möglich den Client direkt im TV zu starten?

I thought this is useful as well. So I've added an option an modified SlimTv a bit.

01_settings.jpg 02_settings.jpg

Please test this feature and give feedback!

Few side effects are possible: until now it was tried to keep all channel groups/channel selection consistant. This means they should be the same in:
    • TV home
    • Fullscreen OSD
    • MiniGuide
    • EPG
    Please take a look at this, probably it broke by my change.

Attachments

• SlimTv-AutoTune.7z
      91.3 KB

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Turned it on in Settings.
    Started TV and set Channel 5
    Quit TV and went back in... Channel 5 Auto started
    Changed channel and Quit
    Started TV and Channel 5 started.

Tried 3 times (maybe 4), each time the first one set (channel 5) came up

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Also seems if you quit TV and then Quit MP2 Client and go back in to fast, the next time you quit MP2-Client has a failure

Faulting application name: MP2-Client.exe, version: 2.0.0.1507, time stamp: 0x559fcc12
    Faulting module name: TsReader.ax_unloaded, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53b0140d
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x13342280
    Faulting process id: 0x14c8
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d0c0c5743fb6ea
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\MP2-Client.exe
    Faulting module path: TsReader.ax
    Report Id: c73451b3-2cb8-11e5-98ba-f46d047a24fc

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    While you are working on the TV part can you please have a look why it is not possible to cancel a scheduled recording and why there is no way to stop a running recording. And we desperately need a list of paned recordings sorted after recording date/time. The existing list of scheduled series recordings is not working properly. Here it shows only the first two entries I've ever added (from 2006 or 2007, don't know exactly) also I have more than 65 scheduled series...
    And we need an indicator if a recording currently is running (the "red dot", well known from MP1)... Best would be an indicator in Client GUI and in Status Monitor...
    Those are the primary missing features in MP2 TV and the main reason that keeps users away from changing over from MP1. MP1 can do all this excerpt for the recording indicator in status monitor as MP1 don't have one.;)

Edit:
    We also need some sort of conflict management on planed recordings. But as far as I remember, MP1 also looses this some time ago. So I don't know if this is possible at all with TVE 3.0 atm.

velis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2009
    Radovljica
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    This is a very useful feature. Thanks for considering it and I'm looking forward to having it integrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom