Auto3D plugin for MediaPortal 1.2 - 1.12 (GUI & TV/Beamer) (8 Viewers)

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Marcus, with mpe 1.5 on pre1.6 it works again.

With 1.6pre:

[2013-11-24 21:59:42,686] [Config ] [Config Main] [ERROR] - Auto3D: HttpPost (http://192.168.178.100:/hdcp/api/auth) failed: Unable to connect to the remote server
    [2013-11-24 22:00:05,509] [Config ] [Config Main] [ERROR] - Auto3D: HttpPost (http://192.168.178.100:/hdcp/api/auth) failed: Unable to connect to the remote server
    [2013-11-24 22:00:05,509] [Config ] [Config Main] [ERROR] - Auto3D: Pairing LG client with key MNWKGE failed!

Matt Kirby

Portal Member
    June 14, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

Firstly, thanks for your work on this - it looks like an amazing project! I am however having a problem.

I mainly want this plugin for the 3D GUI, and also the option to play a 3D file as 2D. The 3D > 2D conversion works, however if I switch to the 3D mode the image freezes, while the sound continues. If I try to go back from full-screen mode nothing changes, but if I stop the video the MePo GUI reapears.

I've configured this plugin not do anything automatically, and to only respond to the CTRL + D menu.

In producing the attached logs, I did the following:
    Started playing a SBS file
    Brought up the CTRL + D menu, and selected to convert to 2D - works as expected
    Brought up the CTRL + D menu, and selected the 2D option - so switching back to how it was - works as expected
    Brought up the CTRL + D menu, and selected the SBS 3D option - the image freezes, while the sound continues. I then stopped playback and MePo reappeared.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to investigate this.

Mikl.ms

November 28, 2013
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hello.
    Thanks for good and useful plugin - it's very comfortable to see GUI and subtitles in 3D.

But is it possible to add interlaced 3D mode in this plugin - mode, that will allow MediaPortal to convert SBS or TAB videos in interlaced 3D instead of TV doing this? I've got a simple LG 3D-TV without any connections to PC, so I have to turn on and off 3D-mode on it manually. But if MediaPortal will give interlaced 3D video, I only would have to take my polarized 3D glasses.

I know, that some PC videoplayers have this option, and it would be great, if the MP get it.

mike1

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ... just to tell you - the plugin also works with Sony Bravia 46w905a.
    I just had to change a little the config of the tv - buttons.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Matt Kirby: In the logs I can just see, that Auto3D switches, to the correct modes in the order you decribed.
    Does this happen everytime, you do this sequence?

@Mikil.ms: I will check this after 1.6 is out.

@azzuro: I can imagine that watching full movie with crossed eyes might be extremly painful. But I will look into it when I have more time.

@mike1: Thank you for your feedback. Perhaps you can post your altered config.

Matt Kirby

Portal Member
    June 14, 2009
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    @Marcus Venturi: Yes, this happens every time - everything seems to be going fine, but the image freezes while the sound continues - so I know the file is still running, I just can't see any changes to the image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom