[Approved] Auto3D - Switch sides for reverse 3D movies (1 Viewer)

Marcus Venturi

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • March 23, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    In the Auto3D thread the user @NTM requested the possibility to switch left/right and top/bottom for reversed 3D movies.

This branch adds the basic code to the core:

https://github.com/UnlimitedStack/MediaPortal-1-Auto3D/tree/EXP_AUTO3D_SWITCH_SIDES

Switching will be possible with the next Auto3D-Version.

There will be a new entry in the Auto3D popup menu named "3D Reverse Mode" and - if in that mode - there will be an entry "3D Normal Mode" which switches back to the normal image order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    C Telenet analog-to-digital switch -- manually finding and inputting DVB-C channels in Mediaportal2 General 0
    high Forum switch to XenForo 2.1 Website/Forum/Wiki Feedback 2
    T [solved] MP2 Switch off visualisation when listening to audio....PLEASE!!! General 23
    D How to switch versions of Schedules Direct Newcomers Forum 2
    bribbon [Pending] Switzerland: DVB-T switch-off on 03 June 2019 Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails 0
    G Switch to new channel at begining of program automatically Feature Requests 0
    cbr954rr Mp loose focus after switching tv off General 1
    ge2301 [fixed] [MP2-807] Problem when switching player in PiP mode with audio files MediaPortal 2 32
    N How to switch between TV and radio MediaPortal 2 15
    T Can I switch off 'audio description'?....(Watchdog error too) General Support 2
    D [further infos missing] Problems switching to live tv channel after resume 2.2 Archive 1
    I Mediaportal stucks when switching hdmi input on tv General Support 8
    C [solved] MP2 - How do I switch off Audio Description? General 19
    H [solved] Multiple Network Interfaces Server Issue General 1
    A LNB supply voltage does not switch off General Support 0
    J Where the heck is the Client side setup? General 2
    ratata [solved] Can't get two virtual IPTV cards to work side by side... General Support 6
    zunixnuz TV Mini-EPG long text cropped on bottom side Titan Skin Feedback 0
    Top Bottom