FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,

Autoupdate is great! :) But it would be nice, if there could be some settings for it to manage. My suggestions:

Make a new menupoint in "Settings" (not setup! :)) called "Update"

Behind the menu there are those buttons:
    "Check now" (for updates...)
    "Autoupdate on / off" for those who do not like it.
    If autoupdate is on it would be really great to "schedule" it. For example: Check every week on monday night at 4 o'clock. So there is a box to set the weekday and one to set the time.

After an update and the restart of MP. There should popup a dialog! Something like:
    Update to version x.x.x.x succesfull. Do you want to enter the setup "Yes/No".

Choosing Yes is like pressing F2, No exits the dialog. So the user recognizes, that an update was made.

Keep up the great work! :) Flip

(PS: progressbar! ;))

A

Anonymous

I'd also lke to see an option for auto-autoupdate :D
    With it enabled, the "do you want to download a new version" dialog would not show, and would default to yes.

A

Anonymous

manual download

Hi,

I'm a newbie user and I have a little question. Unfortunally I don't have internet conection on my media center yet, so I would like to know how I can download 003 version.

Thanks a lot.

A

Anonymous

I'd also like an option for the update (after the download) to be done when either I quit or start MediaPortal rather than when I'm using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom