AVerTV remote control plugin (1 Viewer)

Durki

Portal Member
October 29, 2007
Great...Then I download it and chceck if it working on MP version 0.2.3.0 RC2 or RC3...Thank you very much...

Durki

Portal Member
October 29, 2007
I cant find this plugin on this site, yet. What´s happen?

Great i try it in MP 0.2.3.0 RC3 and everything is all right...Big thanks for Alex...

singer36

Portal Pro
October 11, 2006
Home Country
France France
it woooooooooorks !

thanks a LOT for this plugin which simply... works.

i have been using my ATI remote wonder for years now... but it is clearly unstable within Mediaportal (experiencing double or triple clicks sometimes...)

This avertv remote plugin just works fine. Absolutely no doubled or tripled commands...

the only drawback is its relative slowness (ex : if i keep the down arrow pressed...) but keeping the mediaportal context based action system, instead of simply simulating key presses is simply great.

so thanks a lot !

AlexPlas

Portal Pro
August 24, 2006
Kyiv, Ukraine
Home Country
Ukraine Ukraine
Thank you also :)

My plug-in is simply pretending to be main AVerTV application for Aver tray utility. So if you like to setup remote keys speed, you should use AVerTV settings.

Unfortunately I no longer own AVerTV tuner, so I not able to continue developing.

festr

Portal Member
January 2, 2007
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
unfortunatly, aver driver is very bad. I've reached much better results with my own serial infrared device and winlirc

en1gma

Portal Member
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Anyone come across the problem in the MP menus where it skips either up or down 2 steps? I have just installed 0.2.3.0 RC3 and the SVN from 03/01/08 on a clean build. If I go back to the SVN builds around mid November, it works OK. I'm using it with an Aver 777 card. I'd like to avoid going back to the earlier builds due to an extremely long MP upgrade process, hence the rebuild :(

en1gma

Portal Member
May 31, 2007
Home Country
Sorry, long day, it is MP 0.2.3.0 final and SVN 16844. I have checked to see if no other remotes are checked and nothing appears to be out of place

en1gma

Portal Member
May 31, 2007
Home Country
After a bit more testing it seems that every button clicked is doubling up. If you click to go fullscreen on TV it goes fullscreen then brings up the menu again. Can't scroll left or right as it just comes back again. Can also hear each click twice as if 2 sets of drivers are working.

munst0r

January 6, 2008
After a bit more testing it seems that every button clicked is doubling up. If you click to go fullscreen on TV it goes fullscreen then brings up the menu again. Can't scroll left or right as it just comes back again. Can also hear each click twice as if 2 sets of drivers are working.

Same problem here... Every button action executes twice... But only with ~20 newest revisions from SVN...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom