Banner problems (1 Viewer)

lampie

Portal Pro
November 26, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I am getting these more an moreover, banners not showing on the tv.db.zsori.com site and in myTV-Series. I have gaps in my TV-series listing, all black boxes with no graphics at all :( Are more people having this problem? I mailed the zsori site about this problem but did not get any reply.

Look for example here:

http://tvdb.zsori.com/?tab=season&seriesid=73545&seasonid=5952&lid=7

This is just one of the many series where the banners are gone.

Can someone confirm this problem, and if so work on a solution to get the bannes up and running again? If you need help testing i am available :)

In the added attachment you see the banner missing for the series: Raines

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    You don't see them on the site either? Can you see the banner for "raines" when looking at it explorer (Plugins/windows/banners/raines)?

lampie

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks inker for the quick reply, really appreciated.

You don't see them on the site either?
    Nopes, see the attachment.

Can you see the banner for "raines" when looking at it explorer (Plugins/windows/banners/raines)?

I see three files, all 1K in filesize :confused: If i try to upload these in the attachments here on the site it says wron GIF file?? So i added the to a rar file.

I added them to the attachments.

The other attachment is from my explorer view, also no banners visible, only dots...

Do you see the banners (for example raines) in explorer?

Been having this banner problem for some time now, but its really starting to bother me lately as i got more and more black banner spots.

polargeek

Portal Member
    July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    If you have norton internet security or some other anti-banner/pop-up blocker software installed try disabling or whitelisting tvdb.zsori.com and try viewing banners again we have found that, that is most often the problem with people not being able to see the banners.

Paul

lampie

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Problem solved i think. I have a gateway (clarkconnect) between my LAN an WAN. Ths gateway seems to filter zsori banners. I think its the .jpg filenaming at zsori which triggers the banner filtering process.

Tonight i will test it with MP to see if tv-series updates the banner accordingly :)

Will post back.

Thanks for all the reactions, love this forum.

lampie

Portal Pro
    November 26, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    If some one had this problem also. Delete your banner directory and let it retrieve the images again. If thsi does not work for you, you must delete the series from your list accordingly, and let the download fresh from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom