My TVSeries (20 Viewers)

Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
Look - [WiP] - 5154: MediaPortal 1 - x64 - SharpDX
MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Expressions/Rules requests (1 Viewer) DE
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the Forum. orz I am profoundly thankful for the help you gave me with my problem.
I am, of course, a complete a*hole for not realising my previous thanks did not take and waiting this long to come back to the...
Please use this thread to request Parsing Expressions and Logo Rules. Follow-up questions are allowed, any other talk should not go...
Replies
Views
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on a WiFi network, I had to set the Codecs and Renderer/Video Renderer tab to Video Mixing Renderer 9. It has seemed to clear up the stuttering.
I experienced stuttering when trying to watch recorded TV with a Quantum Byte computer running Windows 10 and Media Portal 1.12 on...
This info can be added to wiki later once it is confirmed to help enough users out. Please reply to the thread or mark this post as...
Replies
Views
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[ _.\-]*)?(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?(?<season>\d+)[ _.\-\[\]]*[ex](?:pisode\s?)?(?<episode>\d+)|(?:\#|\-\s)(?<season>(?!(?:\d{4}.\d{2}.\d{2}|\d{2}.\d{2}.\d{4}))\d+)\.(?<episode>\d+))(?:[ _.+-]+(?:[s]?(?:eason\s?)?\k<season>[...
Variation of default parsing expression for filename processing: ^(?:.*\\)?(?<series>[^\\]+?)[ _.\-\[]+(?:\(.{3,}\)[...
Please use this thread to share your generated logo rules and parsing expressions that you think might be useful for other users...
Replies
Views
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MP-TVSeries translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/mp-tvseries/...
Replies
Views
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
fanart.tv now also offer HD ClearLOGO, HD ClearART, CharacterART and more.Perhaps itÄs possible to update MPClearArtLoader?
ClearArt Loader This small project I wrote helps you downloading clearart images from different data sources (xbmcstuff...
Replies
Views
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could indeed forsee problems with that (didn't test), so a replacement before into some unique word and then replacement after back into the original name makes total sense to me. So I'll modify the article...
After your "Math 101" example, I did a search on TheTVDb and indeed there are quite a few of them with 101 in the title. I could...
This is a FAQ for the MP-TVSeries plugin. In here you will find a solution for the most common problems. Over time more...
Replies
Views
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
Replies
Views
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be the chance to interface the MP-TV series plugin with TMDB also. I don't say to eliminate the chance to keep data from TVDB, but at least the option to choose to switch to TMDB or (why not?) other sources.
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Hello, I read some previous posts but I didn't understand if someone did it or worked on it. I'd like to ask you if there will be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dropping Episodes DE
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in French), season 20 only displays the first 3 episodes, I couldn't find any difference in the file names between these first 3 episodes and the following ones except for the episode number of course. By going...
Hello everyone, I have the same problem on some series, the last one I found is Law and Order (New York Police judiciaire in...
Hi all, this seems to be a bit of a follow up on an issue I was having a couple of years ago. That issue just seemed to resolve...
Replies
Views
TMDB has support for Series.
TMDB has support for Series.
Is it possible to translate the TVSeries plugin to a new TVDB API (V2)? From TVDB site:
Replies
Views
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong Skin File? DE
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use MP-TVSeries now and getting the same error mentioned here: “Missing or invalid file:” in the background and error box “Wrong skin file” at skin start up. Tried re-installing and ensuring Titan selected at install...
Hi. I know this thread is getting long in the tooth, but maybe someone can help. I'm a long time MP users, but keen to use...
Hi, I added some tv shows to My TV Series. It seemed to go fine. I exited and ran mediaportal but when I went to my tv shows I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ordering DE
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel depends on when you tried last time. Since MP2.3 there is Nereus as new default skin with a different look and feel. But MP2 is not a clone of MP1, so some things will be different.
Yes, it’s a feature of MP2. There are not many plugins, because most essential things are included by default. The look and feel...
I know TV-Series can be ordered as "aired", "absolute", "DVD" and "title". This can be set during the scanning and scraping...
Replies
Views
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Try use the LastWatchedDate field.
Hello, I am trying to create a view to display recently added Series. The added date in the online_series table doesn't seem to be...
Replies
Views
As far as I know, that is currently not possible. I'm not aware of any mechanism for differentiating between versions of a single episode (or show, as suggested in the first post). It is possible, however, to override the metadata-language on the series level (for all episodes of that show).
As far as I know, that is currently not possible. I'm not aware of any mechanism for differentiating between versions of a single...
I would like to sort my series in two languages (english and german). Problems: 1.) I can't define different languages for the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded but requiring subtitles to be turned on to see them I am running through Handbrake and burning the forced english subtitles into the file so the display regardless of the subtitles in the config. If the...
I have for the most part resolved this issue, but I may have gone the long way around. Any file that has the subtitles inbedded...
Hi, I am hoping someone can help me. I have a TV series which is predominantly in English but has passages of dialog that are in...
Replies
Views
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Oh, wow...that easy :rolleyes: That was indeed the missing part, I see the icons now (y). Thanks for the help.
Hi there, I'm trying to modify a skin and want to add a watched icon to the listcontrol of the episodes, similar to the Titan or...
Replies
Views
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
Replies
Views
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
Replies
Views
Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been used as-is and then freaks the system out as if you were trying to go to sub-folder or it gets filtered out. Forward-slash is %2F, but TheTVdB has no support for this and removes the character, turning...
Side effect of weird characters in URLs. As you could see the "space" got converted to %20 in the URL, but the / would have been...
The show "20/20" has never imported itself correctly into my DB but in the past, I was able to search for "20" and find it as an...
Replies
Views
Any chance this fix can be pushed to the released version. I'm suffering from the same issue the OP reported and yes the posted fix makes a big difference in the import performance. However with then new file the config launcher fails to start with the this error:
Any chance this fix can be pushed to the released version. I'm suffering from the same issue the OP reported and yes the posted...
Hi everyone, since some time, I have the issue that the importer (the internal while Mediaportal is running) runs super slow. I...
Replies
Views
Hmm maybe i put the DLL you provided into the wrong place? Yes, after the fresh install everything is working fine on my machine and problem is solved. If not for the logs, since all is fine now, here are the changes i made to the system from the point where everything worked fine till subtitles went kaput: 1. Updated Win10 to v2004...
Hmm maybe i put the DLL you provided into the wrong place? Yes, after the fresh install everything is working fine on my machine...
Greetings! I have a problem with downloading subtitles in MP TV Series. All plugins updated to latest versions. Please see logs...
Replies
Views
I haven't looked at custom artwork for a very long time and it's possible I broke the old handling when doing the new artwork GUI. It was on my to do list to allow browse to folder and select your custom artwork as well in the Artwork GUI but didn't get around to doing that yet. It's good to know there is yet another online artwork...
I haven't looked at custom artwork for a very long time and it's possible I broke the old handling when doing the new artwork GUI...
How do I add custom artwork to a TV series? I've tried following the instructions on damienhaynes/mptvseries but the custom.jpg...
Replies
Views
Regarding the alternate order, this is not yet exposed on the API. The new API will be released sometime late summer, hopefully. https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php?p=178621#p178621
Regarding the alternate order, this is not yet exposed on the API. The new API will be released sometime late summer, hopefully...
The series "Money Heist" (original: La Casa de Papel La casa de papel - TheTVDB.com) has two sortings on thetvdb.com - aired and...
Replies
Views
I havent updated to the latest and greatest :) Not enough hours in my day .. But it seems only to be an issue with 2 plugins.. But will try to upgrate... When i get some time off..
I havent updated to the latest and greatest :) Not enough hours in my day .. But it seems only to be an issue with 2 plugins.. But...
I just tried to download the new version. But it seems that the download folder does not exist on git HUB. Any Idea what is going on?
Replies
Views
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
Got this sorted by adding the following expression: (?<series>[^\\$]*)s(?<season>\d{1,2})e(?<episode>\d{1,2})
I am using all the default regex expressions for matching shows and have never had an issue until season 40 of Survivor. When it...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure that older versions don't need the editor. But anyway: this helps, thanks a lot!
I'm pretty sure that older versions don't need the editor. But anyway: this helps, thanks a lot!
Hi, after some years I had to do a fresh install of MP (version 1.23 stable, Skin: DefaultWideHD). After that i installed...
Replies
Views
Yes I just did this a month ago and it worked, even kept the watched status.
Yes I just did this a month ago and it worked, even kept the watched status.
I've moved my files onto a NAS. Is there an easy way to update the TVSeries database to tell it that all the files are in the new...
Replies
Views
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
In what patch can I find this fix? I think I have the same problem - but I thought I have the latest 4.3.3
A few months ago I installed MP1 and e.g. MP-TVseries on a fresh Windows 10 PC. I never had issues with this before, even under W10...
Replies
Views
It's currently undergoing a huge overhaul - that's just the beginning :D
It's currently undergoing a huge overhaul - that's just the beginning :D
I'm running MP 1.22 and MP-TVSeries v4.3.2.0. Thetvdb import has stopped working recently. I get this error (from the log)...
Replies
Views
Yes, all three problems are fixed.
Yes, all three problems are fixed.
I'm facing some problem with TV-Series in combination with MP 1.23 Pre. 1. The button '0' does not open the 'Delete' menu 2...
Replies
Views
Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
Works, great, thanks a bunch :)
So my issue is, MP-TVSeries, Failed to save xml to cache, and not adding any info to tvseries from tvdb. This started after i...
Replies
Views
Weird, try adding 'The' to the beginning. https://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=War+of+the+worlds It certainly is in the API search result.
Weird, try adding 'The' to the beginning. https://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=War+of+the+worlds It certainly is...
There are two shows from 2019 called "War Of The Worlds". The earlier one starring Gabriel Byrne is based in 2019 and the newer one...
Replies
Views
Look - MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release [2018-09-02] -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Look - MP-TVSeries v4.3.2 Release [2018-09-02] -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
Hello. For some time I have some problems with the plugin. Cannot read file data. I found the explanation in this page: Official MP...
Replies
Views
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a google search, clicking on the marked entry goes to TVDB but "Invalid Series", so I'm fairly sure it used to be there.;) I note that IMDB still show it as a 3 part mini series, not part of the Nature...
Yes that is the case to both questions. Whatever the issue is/was seems to be at TVDB. Please note the attached screenshot of a...
Hi This is driving me crazy.:eek: I recently moved the folder containing my tv series to a different location, they all scanned...
Replies
Views
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I have run the import and the orphan duplicate episodes are still in the list in the TV Series config and in Media Portal.
I've been doing some clean up of some of the TV shows in my library. I've removed older TV show episode files in favor of better...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom