Basic question about MP2 (1 Viewer)

wrxin

April 24, 2014
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hello, I'm new obviously. I installed the client/server of the 10th anniversary edition. I have no settings option when I launch MP2. I have six big boxes: browse media, audio, videos, series, movies, and images.

When MP2 first launches, for a fraction of a second, settings shows up, then it changes to movies.

I'm running Windows 8.1. I sure would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Mark

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Opposite to MP1 Titan Skin on MP2 Titanium you need to scroll down to access the other home menu entries... Ther you will find Settings again.

wrxin

April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Thanks, now how do I scroll? (I'm actually quite technical so I really feel silly with these questions). I see no place to scroll. MP2 goes full screen and I can only see the 6 boxes and the power button, and home at the top left, and a scrolling news banner at the bottom.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can use the cursor buttons on Keyboard, the mouse wheel or the cursor buttons on your remote.

wrxin

April 24, 2014
    Home Country
    Thank you! My wheel mouse won't scroll but the cursor keys on the keyboard worked. You mentioned a remote, how can find out more about a remote?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can use every MCE compatible Remote which is working out of the box, any other (x10 or something like that) remote if you use and configure IRSS or you can use your TV remote if you install the CEC Remote plugin and your TV has the CEC functionality also. Or you use a wireless Mouse/Keyboard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom