BBC HD DD Stream Not Transferring to Client (1 Viewer)

RobAnt

Portal Member
January 25, 2009
Plymouth, UK
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am using the Hauppauge S/S2 satellite PCI card and MediaPortal acts as a server to allow me to watch the channel on another TV, using the MedaPortal Client and the VLC Media Player.

I am finding that the DD Stream is not available on the VLC player, so I can only play the two channel audio.

Stream 1 is full stereo/DPL, Stream 2 is a much quieter version, and sounds as if only the center channel is playing, full volume, while the left/rightsurround is there, but much much quieter.

Any ideas? What should I check.

I can play files that I have saved by the WinTV7 application on VLC perfectly in full DD5.1 where the file is hosted on the PC with the receiver card, and played by VLC on the other PC.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
g0rsq UK Freesat not tunning BBC HD channels, and lots of other freesat channels missing. Newcomers Forum 4
T [solved] Any idea where Channel 107 (DVB-T2) BBC News HD (and others!) have gone??? Installation, configuration support 12
N [Rejected] Include BBC Sounds (radio catch up) in the Online Videos plugin Feature Requests 4
S rotierende disk in streamed mp Skin Modifikationen 30
C Streaming/transcoding MP2 vs MP1? General 4
C Streaming to clients over Wifi. MP1 or MP2? Newcomers Forum 0
P Streaming MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
P Streaming to two clients from the same card Newcomers Forum 1
L Non-PC device streaming... Newcomers Forum 1
raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
R Heavy pixelation on HD OTA Streams Installation, configuration support 1
C streaming out UDP instead of RTSP Newcomers Forum 0
C Recording back to back shows from IPTV streams General Support 8
T Missing sound in online streaming service (SVTPlay) General Support 3
H Unable to play stream - again... Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 2
V Unable to stream : 10 General Support 0
doskabouter Black screen while watching some iptv streams General Support 2
II-IRON [solved] MP2 - 2.2 - Es ist kein Player für die Wiedergabe des Medien-Object 'stream 3.0' registriert Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 16
amatesi MP2.2pre Client crash while streaming Live TV from remote MP2.2pre Server (both offline) 2.2 Archive 8
Cowboy [solved] MP1.20 issue with HD audio stream (not all media) watch/edit Videos 6
K MP2 - V2.1 [MP2-763] Interface configuration for RTSP streaming server lost on every restart Older releases 6
jmarc Recording IPTV streams General Support 1
A Unable to play :stream 3 Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 1
C Is there a Tuner Stream Failure Alarm Plugin? MediaPortal 1 Plugins 1
P [solved] MediaPortal 2 Won't stream HDHR Dual General 1