beginner: trying to write a plugin, need help to catch event (1 Viewer)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi,

I'm trying to develop a plugin

I'm very very beginner , but at the moment I've already learn how to make plugin setup form in configuration.exe.
    Now i'm almost done to have a very simple process plugin. but i want to create a trigger that reacts when: or i press green button on MCE remote or when i press H button on keyboard etc.....
    Is it possible to catch events or actions or ....

Thank you for any help

my code is here : mrmojo666/marantz-control-mp-plugin

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

I don't remember where but you can try to use/copy the code where MP uses this, I'm not a dev myself but I'm using existant code and trying to make it work while debugging.
    For sure I have seen this part of code because I have done something for Auto3D plugin, maybe you can look at this code to apply on your own, if I'm not wrong, I was able to attach a key to a menu (3D one) or add some key to it, I didn't remember exactly lol

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    in the end, I've already managed to react to action, by changing plugin from process to windows plugin..... I have to polish some things then i will create a thread on the plugin forum to share my work to other denon or maratz owners or to who wants to improve the plugin.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom