[News] Best Project for Multimedia (2 Viewers)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    SF CC Award 2009

MediaPortal is nominated for 'Best Project for Multimedia' at the Sourceforge Community Choice Awards. Don't forget to place your vote for MediaPortal now!

SourceForge.net: Community Hub

Today, 2009-07-20, is closing date - Do not delay any further.

maysider

Portal Pro
    February 5, 2006
    are you joking? :)

are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions before stable release....then even I can be nominated for "hello world" :)
    and what is it for new coll feature: not to show someones posts to public, can be seen just by author.....without this applied childish feature I would not write this :)
    so good luck to this competition, because without luck you dont have any chance, dear children :)
    so good bye for next few months when I ll be again smushed down with any new cool feature in MP...eg again and againg "not able to build graph" or even completely without working TV :)
    bye

are you joking? with censorship of bugreports and questions about security, without untesting basic functions before stable release....then even I can be nominated for "hello world" :)
    and what is it for new coll feature: not to show someones posts to public, can be seen just by author.....without this applied childish feature I would not write this :)
    so good luck to this competition, because without luck you dont have any chance, dear children :)
    so good bye for next few months when I ll be again smushed down with any new cool feature in MP...eg again and againg "not able to build graph" or even completely without working TV :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom