Best way to view dowloaded files? (1 Viewer)

Wizzing

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all I want to say thank you! In the past I have tried a version of Media Portal but it was still to instable for me. Thats why I got back to MCE. Today I saw ur plugin and decided it was time to give MP another try. I am a huge usenet fan and use it a lot and I believe this is the missing link to make a mediacenter complete!

I have got the plugin working in my new mediaportal setup and have a question. What is the best way (or a way) to acces the files after download? I am a fan of order and cleanness on my setup. When I download using the plugin the download appears in my 'download' folder. How do I acces the file after that without leaving MP without making my setup a mess? I don't mind having one messy folder, at least as MP organises the output.

On my old MCE setup I did it like this:
    1) get nzb
    2) download /par/unrar
    3) rename files to standard format
    4) delete other crappy extra files (nfo, release group advertisement etc.)
    5) move to series or movies folder
    6) Let it show up in MCE

I use MP 1.1.0 with the streamedMP skin. I hope you guys understand my question.

P.s. I also have a question regarding NZBCLub. Is it possible to get an option to hide passworded files? They have that option on their site.

Tazzios

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    On my old MCE setup I did it like this:
    1) get nzb
    2) download /par/unrar
    3) rename files to standard format
    4) delete other crappy extra files (nfo, release group advertisement etc.)
    5) move to series or movies folder
    6) Let it show up in MCE

best way is to let the moving pictures en tvseries plugins index the video`s.
    configure the sabnzbd paths that it put the serie or file in the same path as configured as in your plugin.

1) manual ( or sickbeard)
    2) is done bij sabnzbd
    3) there are some options in sabnzbd (for series i recommend sickbeard)
    4) there some options in sabnzbd for more auto delete action you have to write a (python?)script
    5) not needed
    6) automatic

I suggest to find more information about the options of sabnzbd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom