[Approved] Better episode handeling/display + #0002325 (1 Viewer)

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi rtv

Yes I did think of multiple tv clients, when I made this patch,. The settings that is saved in MediaPortal.xml is how the episode information should be displayed in the TvPlugin, and is configurable for each client.

If the routines/functions should be placed anywhere else it's fine with me, these functions are only used by the tvplugin, not by the tvserver

Sorry if the case is wrong, I'm not yet totally familiar with .net and the coding standards

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If the routines/functions should be placed anywhere else it's fine with me, these functions are only used by the tvplugin, not by the tvserver

Nope - you also rely on the TitleDisplay in TvServer parts like TvDatabase (Program.cs, etc) or Scheduler. That's why the location is a bit "tricky"...

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Missed that
    I will come up with a solution so that TitleDisplay is not used in Program.cs etc.

Solution
    title = prog.TitleDisplay
    title = TitleDisplay(prog)

public string GetTitleDisplay(program prog)
    // Generate new tilte with episode info

I will have it finish later today

New patch:
    Separated MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from Recordings.cs,Program.cs etc

General [object].TitleDisplay changed to GetTitleDisplay([Object]) where object can be a recording or program
    Reference to TitleDisplay should only exists in files belonging to tv client
    Updated first post with patch

hkjensen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    patch for svn-23264

Patch includes elimination of MediaPortal dependency in TvServer, TitleDisplay removed from Recordings.cs,Program.cs etc

Attachments

• TV3-episodes-23264.patch
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom