BETTER WALLS (1 Viewer)

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Smart view was a better idea... just saying :) Please make smart view happen for MP1+2!
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/18_Contribute/99_Design_Concepts/Smart_View

I know that this is MP2 part but as you mentioned MP1 :) isn't this similar to your smart view (at least to achieve the same goal :))

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/0_What's_New/1.5.x/Config_Tool_Changes/ViewModeSwitcher
    Dont know why kiwi mentioned it - seems not related at all to the "wall" layout. :confused:

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    This would be cool.
    unfortunately i don't have the time and maybe knowhow of the skinnig engine to start such a project.

sa_ddam213

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 3, 2009
    Canterbury
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I like the idea very much but currently have no good idea how to implement this using standard xaml constructs. I already had problems with the TV guide layout, which is also a two-dimensional view (list of channels x list of programs).

A custom control type could be developed to achieve this result, but there I can't develop this (at least not in short term). If anyone is able to provide help in coding new xaml-controls, it is very appreciated!
    I can help with the Xaml controls :)

I have a WPF TVGuide for MPDisplay, and I like the look of tha "Wall List" so I will probably add that to MPDisplay aswell, but the xaml shold work fine in MP2 with a few tweaks here and there.

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    would be great if you could do that :p
    Maybe you also could take a look at the TvGuide xD I don't really like the one from MP2 (sorry), but maybe I should be silent, I can't do it better :/

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I like the idea very much but currently have no good idea how to implement this using standard xaml constructs. I already had problems with the TV guide layout, which is also a two-dimensional view (list of channels x list of programs).

A custom control type could be developed to achieve this result, but there I can't develop this (at least not in short term). If anyone is able to provide help in coding new xaml-controls, it is very appreciated!
    I can help with the Xaml controls :)

I have a WPF TVGuide for MPDisplay, and I like the look of tha "Wall List" so I will probably add that to MPDisplay aswell, but the xaml shold work fine in MP2 with a few tweaks here and there.
    This would be great if you can help with TvGuide and also other xaml stuff! Can you please link to your existing code? I hope that most WPF stuff is also available in MPF. At least last time I found some missing parts that made life harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom